NECA'S 2014 TABLE TOP SHOW!
Products and services to help you become the best car washer you can be!
Devens Common Center
New, beautiful facility, convenient to I495
- 5:00 P.M. DOORS OPEN - Free admission
DEMONSTRATIONS throughout the evening
- 6:30 P.M. ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT ITALIAN BUFFET DINNER
Dinner: NECA Members-$20 pp Non-members-$30 pp
- 8:00 P.M. PRIZE DRAWINGS & COMPLIMENTARY DESSERT
Boarding at 11:30 a.m. from the Devens Common Center; 5:00 p.m. return to the Show
Scroll down to reserve your space and register now.
$55 members, $65 non-members Registration includes lunch, transportation, tours, dinner at the show.
Our annual tour is one of NECA’s most popular and enjoyable events. This year’s motor coach tour will visit washes located in and around Fitchburg, Leominster and Marlboro. Details of our sites will be posted soon.
Please note:. To participate in the tour, you must pre-register and travel on our motorcoach (no drive-along visitors)
- Online - Easiest! Secure! Scroll down to register. Please note: Online tour registration will be posted very soon.
- By Fax: Complete a form (above) and fax with credit card information to 781/245-6487.
- By Check: Fax your form first then mail with your check to NECA 591 North Avenue, Ste. 3-2 Wakefield, MA 01880-1617.
- By telephone: Call the NECA office (9-5 on weekdays) at 781/245-7400 to register and make payments using a credit card.
CANCELLATION POLICY: Tour refunds will be issued if a written cancellation is received by May 15th or if we can resell your seat.
ADJACENT TO THE DEVENS COMMON CENTER
SpringHill Suites by Marriott Devens - $119 includes breakfast Use code NECA2014 to receive special pricing.
DIRECTIONS 31 Andrews Parkway, Devens, MA 01434 978-772-0188
I495 to Rte. 2W (exit 29B) towards Leominster; Exit 37B onto Jackson Rd. In 2.1 miles, turn right on Andrews Parkway.
QUESTIONS? 781/245-7400 or firstname.lastname@example.org